Thursday, December 3, 2015

Upon further review: Day 3+

Clearer heads have prevailed.  I did swap out two inches, but only two inches - and even those were tough decisions.  I can live with it/them, though, because the alternative means never moving on to G6, or G7, or....well, I think you see where this could lead.

So, I've made a promise to myself - a pact, if you will. (Do you want to know what it is?)  It's to do my utmost to get to that very tangible halfway point by the start of the new year.  It's less than ten full blocks away!  Roughly 970 inches away.  I've estimated this may be something I can achieve by mid-February.  End of Feb if things go awry or I get a job.  We'll see.  Keep an eye on it with me, won't you?

Oh, by the way, in all actuality, the count is 969 pieces...but who's counting?


No comments: