Tuesday, August 18, 2015

If you ask me -

It's taken too long, if you ask me.  Entirely too long to assemble the necessary bits for F3.  Holy cow.

I seemed to have developed a pretty healthy pattern of late, and it included beginning the layout and finishing the sewing of the blocks (each 100 squares) within a four day period, but this particular block is ruffling my four day feathers.  I suppose I was leaning too hard with my expectations.

And then there's the indisputable fact that not all of the squares are going to be "a piece o' cake" - and I guess I need to face that fact, too.

Not to mention, there is a massive amount of cleaning that needs doing at present; lots of sorting and clearing the decks of colors no longer required.  The searching has become a lot more complicated because of the new colorway - I mean, with all of the older things spread far and wide.

To be fair to myself, I do have an out here for not accomplishing the four day standard.  But...

If you ask me, I need to step it up a bit.  I should have finished this quilt last year - and I could have been a lot closer to the finish line had I not squandered my unemployed free hours.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Oh, yeah, and there will be a photo later today, because I do intend to find those last blasted 15 pieces for E3 and get it stitched together BEFORE nightfall - even with the housekeeping that needs doing.  Stay tuned.

What are you working on?

No comments: