Monday, June 9, 2014

Taking too long

Twenty-eight strenuous, stultifying, and tedious pieces to go.  These colored bits are harshing my mellow, I tell ya.

Oh, and if you are reading this from somewhere in Texas, please know that the first definition of the word "stultify" in the Oxford Dictionary is not abusive and insulting....so if you can help it, don't read past the first example.  Sorry, but I couldn't find enough monosyllabic words to use this post.

*sheesh*
-----------------------------------
UPDATE:
"Why are you picking on Texas?"

Well, I am not picking on the entire state, simply one (or two) characters living there.  See, if I had named them there would be bigger issues, so I simply mentioned where they lived to make my life easier. And if you'd like to read more, you'll have to head over to the other blog, where I feel this story is better told and the insanity best served.  And if you DO go over to read it, please keep in mind that the person I am referring to said y'all were simple - not I.

www.youmustbegin.blogspot.com


No comments: