Friday, February 17, 2012

What next?

Oh, my goodness, what's next, eh?

I suppose it would only be fair to work on Brian's Renaissance costume piece, and then perhaps an interviewing outfit for myself.

Yes, yes, those are perfectly acceptable (reasonable and completely common sense) things to work on, but I am in that quilt-mode.

[wondering if quilters ever make it out of quilt-mode]

Brian has been patiently nagging (and unsuccessfully trying to guilt) me into working on his item next, so perhaps I should simply get to it and get it out of the way. Again, seems plausible and smart. Hmmm.....

I do have my list written down in that ledger, and those are all needful things, and in the queue, and should be tended to in short order, but then there's the cleaning and putting away of all of the material I unearthed and used and stacked around for the competition project.

Of course, I will need to get the sewing area and lower level in order and rearranged (as I have been craving to do for some time now) before I can think of putting away the displaced materials. And it's not that I don't want to put the fabric away - I DO, I hate the chaos and disorder. But...I mean, you can't (shouldn't) really put away that which you are going to have to move, and move again, to move the furniture, right?

That's what I thought, too!

I'll let you know what's up next, shortly...I hope.

No comments: