Saturday, July 19, 2014

Ugh

I allowed myself to become somewhat distracted yesterday while piecing together E4.

OK, in all honesty, I became COMPLETELY distracted, but for good reason, and I hope to be able to show you tomorrow - time will tell.

That said, I didn't get much more than 35 or 40 pieces into E4, and I so hoped to keep up the trend of a square every two to three days (it's helping to power through creating the rows).  But, there's a lot of cutting I need to do to saturate my palette again.  Over the course of the last several blocks I have drained what I have at the ready, and it is seriously slowing me down.  So, if I can give myself permission to use a day simply to cut and stock and stack, I should have an easier - AND QUICKER - time of it when I piece my way through the next four to five blocks.

Beth, I happily give you permission to do nothing but cut and clean and build that palette.

Great....but that will have to wait until I get back, though.  Today is a lost day.

Later, fellow quilters.

No comments: