Friday, February 15, 2013

Just do it!

Holy crap.

I was looking back through the blog for something [else] when I [read an earlier entry and] realized it had taken me one month to [start and] finish the [or, at least it took me that amount of time to finally begin the actual moving and] reconfiguring of my sewing space.

But, in all honesty - and fairness - to myself, I truly believe my intentions were good and my heart was in the right place, but that I kept putting it off and working on projects that were simply too loosey-goosey to move.  When I finally did pack up and make the decision to move my tail feathers (and all of the walls and material and table and machine, etc., etc.) it really wasn't such a long and arduous endeavor.  I should have done it months ago!

I guess my message for today is simply this: 
Whatever you make up your mind to do, just dive in and begin.  Don't doubt yourself, and don't allow the words of others to sway you from your desires - no matter what "it" may be.

See you back here later.

No comments: