Sunday, January 16, 2011

More pink!

Yes, I did go through my stash and pull out more pink...and some brown, too. It's freeing not to have to subscribe to the rules of the contest any more, and to be able to dip into a broader selection of material to play with. My wall of fabric is wonderful!

Of course that didn't stop me from heading to the store and grabbing a couple of fat quarters to round things out.

XXXXXXA tangle of strips for 1"squares - some new, some old

I can only work on this particular quilt during the daylight hours, as the shading has to be just so. Heading from one color into another requires a good, true light, and fortunately I have that available from the break of day through the fading winter afternoons. By evening I have to find something else to busy myself, but that's alright.

No comments: