Saturday, August 20, 2016

A little more progress

Karl and I went out for brunch to our favorite local greasy spoon, and it was a good experience for him.  I won't go into the whys of it all, but just know that it was not a bad outing. 

Afterwards, we ran errands, and that made for a very full day.  A long afternoon in the car or walking through businesses - not exactly his favorite way to spend a day - and by the time we got home, Karl was sporting a headache.

Just now he is in bed napping (hoping it vanquishes that headache), and I am trying to make some extra progress on i2.  One of our stops included JAF, where I managed to score six additional light greys, and a medium jade blue (from the discount rack, no less!).  When we left the house i2 had been pared down to six missing inches, but with these new greys, I should have no trouble finishing the block and moving on to i3!

So, tomorrow I think there may be better/different news.

Oh, and before I forget, I also managed to spend some time joining together another full Dresden on the large crazy quilting project.  Feels good to see progress in that realm, too.


No comments: