Sunday, April 19, 2015

A brief update

I mentioned a little while back that I intended to move my CQ work to a different blog, since I had a few questions come at me asking if I could separate my CQ work from my traditional block work.

Huh.

Well, I subscribe to (and read) a number of blogs where the bloggers (quilters, artists, whathaveyou) post about all manner of quilty subjects in that one space, and I don't have an issue with the change in gears (so to speak).  So when I was broached with the query ("could [I] separate [my] subject matter?") I honestly felt like saying "no"...but I didn't.

Instead, I have created another blog page, but have only managed to post to it two times.  Yup, you guessed it; I still post the majority of my brilliant prose and interesting photos here.  But, I may begin to add more of the strictly CQ work to www.bethsmadasahatter as the year progresses, and less of the CQ work here.  In any event, I'll let you know when I do, and I'll make it easy to get to.

Thanks for looking in : )

No comments: