Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sad, but true

I am no longer working on the JAF contest quilt, so my prize-winning quilt is bowing out, making way for some other lucky person to take home that top dog prize. [sigh] There's always next year, I suppose.

I know!

I heard that collective gasp, and your thoughts wondering, "Why? What could make her give up her insane quilt project just like 'that'?" [finger snap]

I have another scripty job (on the other side of the state) and it will take up more than 100% of my time through most of the remainder of the year, so sewing would be on the next to the last seat on the bus I'm afraid.

Fear not, for I will take some handwork with me to fill in those stray - however unlikely - free minutes when I may be awake.

Pssst - I do intend to finish my lovely little quilt, though, just as soon as I am finished with this production and we are in the same zip code.

No comments: