Sunday, June 5, 2016

Time flies

Fact of life: time flies.
Whether you are having fun or not, time flies.

Sometimes minutes and hours seem to drag on for a lifetime, and still a month can pass (years, even) in the blink of an eye.  How does that work?  I dunno.  I guess it's a science thing.

Haven't yakked (chatted as opposed to upchucked) in the ol' blog for nearly a month.  Yes, I have things to say and I've made bits of progress here and there, but by-and-large May and June have been set aside for other purposes.  Other tasks (chores would be a better descriptive); things which require doing before fun can be had. And so, here we are.

Come the second half of June I have every intention of delivering images and insight on my favorite little postage stamp work-in-progress, as well as a few yummy images at the crazy quilting blog page regarding "Peacock," too.  The hiatus isn't forever, it's just for the time being.  I am so antsy to get back to playing and enjoying my time, stitch by stitch, inch by inch, but until then...

What's under your needle?  What are you working on?


No comments: