Sunday, July 15, 2012

A quick update

Hey there, Betsy ~Thought you might like to see just a smattering of the squares in phase one of the construction process. These will be seamed together and rows constructed from the blocks, and so on.

Hope you don't mind, but I ended up adding a few 'objects' from my stash. As I was laying the strips out and sewing together the smaller blocks, it began to feel as though the overall combination of colors was lacking towards the darker turq end of the scale; and so I hope you feel the punches of darker turquoise pieces scattered far and wide throughout the top are a good addition.

Let me know if you have any concerns or objections, otherwise I will continue to assemble the pieces tonight with everything now on the table.

Hope Noah is feeling better by now, and that everyone is relaxed and happy!

No comments: